Clear Creek Nightstand
$289.00 – $400.00
Arrives within 6 - 8 weeks.
Clear Creek Nightstand-Simple Yet Functional Design for Any Rustic Farmhouse Bedroom
Let me tell you about the Clear Creek Wooden Nightstand! The Craftsmanship and Simplicity define this sleek design. The Clear Creek Wooden Nightstand is a rustic masterpiece that will add a touch of charm to any bedroom. Made from premium white cedar or hickory wood, this nightstand is both functional and durable.
The sleek design is simple yet elegant, and the rustic finish will complement any log bedroom furniture. Did we mention, we have a few different surface textures and finishes available for you to choose from. That way, you can customize the Clear Creek Wooden Nightstand to perfectly match your unique sense of style.
Plus, this nightstand is a true classic with a modern update-the perfect combination of old and new! If this Clear Creek Wooden Nightstand is not for you…Giddy on over to our LogHeads 1 Drawer Nightstand.
Clear Creek Nightstand Dimensions:
- 20″ x 20″ x 30″
Q&A/ Facts you need to know about our Clear Creek Nightstand:
- Log Texture Options: Available in Cabin (sanded smooth), Hand Hewn (german peeled), Elk Ridge (displays distinctive patterns or knots) or Hickory Texture (unique grain patterns and rugged visual appearance).
- Surface Top/Drawer Front Texture Options: Available in sanded smooth or circle sawn (reclaimed wood visual appearance) texture.
- Stain Options: Available in clear stain or our custom saddle stain that gives that reclaimed wood furniture look that people love.
- Benefits of Northern White Cedar: Requires very little maintenance making it a low cost option in the long run. Northern White Cedar furniture is sourced from sustainable forests and you can feel good about using it in your home.
- Northern White Cedar or Hickory are both an excellent choice for anyone who values durability, beauty and sustainability.
- Durability: Strong and Durable construction built to last which includes solid wood construction and meticulous attention to detail with over 25 years of furniture manufacturing experience.
- Log Checking: Checking in wood is a natural common characteristic of White Cedar log homes and furniture. Most checks are an acceptable part of wood’s nature that add character to your logs. Checking occurs when moisture leaves the wood as it dries. Cedar is still one of nature’s wonders and has a mind of its own — undoubtedly the wood will show character wherever it wishes. That is the true beauty of our furniture. Truly– no two pieces are exactly alike. Checking is not a defect and is not subject to warranty. Checking does not affect the structural integrity of the furniture made from it.
Order your Clear Creek Nightstand today and add a touch of charm and style to your bedroom!