Lodge Log Bed
Our Top-Selling Log Bed
$1,089.00 – $1,603.00
Arrives within 6 - 8 weeks.
Lodge Log Bed-The Top-Selling Rustic Wood Bed
Bring the beauty and ruggedness of the great outdoors to your home with the Lodge Log Bed. The Lodge Log Bed is a great choice for any master or guest bedroom for any cabin rental or Airbnb.
The bed’s classic design and natural wood finish make it easy to coordinate with any décor. Whether you have a rustic, modern, or traditional home, this Bed will add a touch of elegance to any space.
This top-selling bed is not only stunning, but also functional, providing a comfortable and sturdy sleeping experience with its double rail headboard and footboard. The headboard is 66 inches tall and the footboard is 48 inches tall. It also has 8 log spindles in between the posts.
Handcrafted at our Kentucky Log Furniture Manufacturing Facility using Northern White Cedar, this bed features a high profile bed frame that is sure to be a standout piece in your cabin bedroom collection.
Embrace the spirit of the great outdoors and enjoy the comfort and durability of the Lodge Log Bed. Not the bed for you…Giddy Up on over to our 4 Poster Log Bed which has the same profile as this bed except the headboard and footboard does not have the double lodge rail.
Also Check out our Lodge Log Bed Collection Set.
Lodge Log Bed Dimensions:
Hickory is not available in California King.
- Twin-85″ x 43″ x 66″/48″
- Full-85″ x 58″ x 66″/48″
- Queen-91″ x 64″ x 66″/48″
- King-91″ x 84″ x 66″/48″
Q&A/ Facts you need to know about our Lodge Log Bed:
- Log Texture Options: Cabin (sanded smooth); Hand Hewn (german peeled); Elk Ridge (displays distinctive patterns or knots); Hickory (bark left on giving a rugged visual appearance).
- Benefits of Northern White Cedar: Requires very little maintenance. Northern White Cedar furniture is sourced from sustainable forests and you can feel good about using it in your home.
- Northern White Cedar or Hickory are both an excellent choice for anyone who values durability, beauty and sustainability.
- Durability: Strong and Durable construction built to last which includes solid wood construction and meticulous attention to detail with over 25 years of furniture manufacturing experience.
- Log Checking: Checking in wood is a natural common characteristic of White Cedar log homes and furniture. Most checks are an acceptable part of wood’s nature that add character to your logs. Checking occurs when moisture leaves the wood as it dries. Cedar is still one of nature’s wonders and has a mind of its own — undoubtedly the wood will show character wherever it wishes. That is the true beauty of our furniture. Truly– no two pieces are exactly alike. Checking is not considered a defect and is not subject to warranty. Checking does not affect the structural integrity of the furniture made from it.