4 Poster Log Bed
Log Bedroom Furniture
$1,059.00 – $1,585.00
Arrives within 6 - 8 weeks.
4 Poster Log Bed-The Perfect Start to your Rustic Cabin Bedroom
The LogHeads 4 Poster Log Bed is perfect for anyone looking for a rustic and durable high profile bed frame. This is a classic design that compliments modern simplistic decor.
This high profile design features a 59 inch tall and 35 inch tall footboard. It also has 8 log spindles in the center of the posts. It is made with time-honored mortise and tenon construction, which is a very strong and secure way to join pieces of wood together to ensure it lasts for years to come.
Each log is selected and hand-crafted by our expert craftsman in our Kentucky Log Furniture Manufacturing Facility. Made 100% of Northern White Cedar from Northern Michigan. For each bed our logs are carefully sanded and finished to ensure a smooth, comfortable, and luxurious sleeping experience.
If you like our 4 Poster Log Bed you would be sure to also like our Lodge Log Bed which is very similar to our 4 Poster Bed except it includes a double rail on its headboard and footboard.
Also Check out our 4 Poster Log Bed Collection Set
4 Poster Log Bed Dimensions:
- Twin-85″ x 43″ x 59″/35″
- Full-85″ x 58″ x 59″/35″
- Queen-91″ x 64″ x 59″/35″
- King-91″ x 84″ x 59″/35″
Q&A/ Facts you need to know about our 4 Poster Bed:
- Log Texture Options: Cabin (Sanded Smooth), Hand Hewn (German Peeled), Elk Ridge (Displays distinctive patterns or knots), Hickory (bark left on giving a rugged visual appearance)
- Benefits of Northern White Cedar: Requires very little maintenance. Northern White Cedar furniture is sourced from sustainable forests and you can feel good about using it in your home.
- Northern White Cedar or Hickory are both an excellent choice for anyone who values durability, beauty and sustainability.
- Durability: Strong and Durable construction built to last which includes solid wood construction and meticulous attention to detail with over 25 years of furniture manufacturing experience.
- Log Checking: Checking in wood is a natural common characteristic of White Cedar log homes and furniture. Most checks are an acceptable part of wood’s nature that add character to your logs. Checking occurs when moisture leaves the wood as it dries. Cedar is still one of nature’s wonders and has a mind of its own — undoubtedly the wood will show character wherever it wishes. That is the true beauty of our furniture. Truly– no two pieces are exactly alike. Checking is not considered a defect and is not subject to warranty. Checking does not affect the structural integrity of the furniture made from it.