Mini 5 Drawer Log Chest
Our Most Popular Mini Log Chest
$1,032.00 – $1,220.00
Arrives within 6 - 8 weeks.
LogHeads Rustic Mini 5 Drawer Log Chest-Handcrafted Storage for your Rustic Farmhouse Bedroom
The LogHeads Mini 5 Drawer Log Chest is a beautiful and functional piece of furniture that is perfect for any rustic bedroom. Made in the USA from 100% Northern White Cedar or Hickory Wood, this chest is built to last. It features five spacious drawers with full-extension drawer slides, so you can easily store all of your belongings.
You can choose from a variety of textures and finishes to make your chest uniquely your own.
Created right here at our Kentucky Log Furniture Manufacturing Facility with Northern White Cedar. Our Craftsman individually selects each log to ensure each piece is uniquely its own. Each individual log is carefully sanded and finished to ensure a smooth, comfortable, and luxurious sleeping experience.
LogHeads Rustic Mini 5 Drawer Log Chest Dimensions:
- 30″ x 19″ x 55″
Q&A/ Facts you need to know about our Mini 5 Drawer Chest:
- Log Texture Options: Available in Cabin (sanded smooth), Hand Hewn (german peeled), Elk Ridge (displays distinctive patterns or knots) or Hickory Texture (unique grain patterns and rugged visual appearance).
- Surface Top/Drawer Front Texture Options: Available in sanded smooth or circle sawn (reclaimed wood visual appearance) texture.
- Stain Options: Available in clear stain or our custom saddle stain that gives that reclaimed wood furniture look that people love.
- Benefits of Northern White Cedar: Requires very little maintenance making it a low cost option in the long run. Northern White Cedar furniture is sourced from sustainable forests and you can feel good about using it in your home.
- Northern White Cedar or Hickory are both an excellent choice for anyone who values durability, beauty and sustainability.
- Durability: Strong and Durable construction built to last which includes solid wood construction and meticulous attention to detail with over 25 years of furniture manufacturing experience.
- Log Checking: Checking in wood is a natural common characteristic of White Cedar log homes and furniture. Most checks are an acceptable part of wood’s nature that add character to your logs. Checking occurs when moisture leaves the wood as it dries. Cedar is still one of nature’s wonders and has a mind of its own — undoubtedly the wood will show character wherever it wishes. That is the true beauty of our furniture. Truly– no two pieces are exactly alike. Checking is not a defect and is not subject to warranty. Checking does not affect the structural integrity of the furniture made from it.
Order your LogHeads Rustic Mini 5 Drawer Chest today and add a touch of charm and style to your bedroom!