3 Drawer Nightstand
$582.00 – $729.00
Arrives within 6 - 8 weeks.
LogHeads Rustic 3 Drawer Nightstand-Rustic Fashion Designed for Tight Spaces
The LogHeads 3 Drawer Nightstand is a beautiful and functional piece of furniture that is perfect for any rustic bedroom or cabin. Made from 100% Northern White Cedar or Hickory Wood, this nightstand is built to last. It features three spacious drawer with smooth full extension drawer slides, so you can easily store all of your belongings.
The nightstand is also available in a variety of surface textures and finishes, so you can choose the perfect one to match your décor.
Created right here at our Kentucky Log Furniture Manufacturing Facility with Northern White Cedar. Our Craftsman individually selects each log to ensure each piece is uniquely its own. Each individual log is carefully sanded and finished to ensure a smooth, comfortable, and luxurious sleeping experience.
LogHeads Rustic 3 Drawer Nightstand Dimensions:
- 20″ x 20″ x 30″
Q&A/ Facts you need to know about our 3 Drawer Nightstand:
- Log Texture Options: Available in Cabin (sanded smooth), Hand Hewn (german peeled), Elk Ridge (displays distinctive patterns or knots) or Hickory Texture (unique grain patterns and rugged visual appearance).
- Surface Top/Drawer Front Texture Options: Available in sanded smooth or circle sawn (reclaimed wood visual appearance) texture.
- Stain Options: Available in clear stain or our custom saddle stain that gives that reclaimed wood furniture look that people love.
- Benefits of Northern White Cedar: Requires very little maintenance making it a low cost option in the long run. Northern White Cedar furniture is sourced from sustainable forests and you can feel good about using it in your home.
- Northern White Cedar or Hickory are both an excellent choice for anyone who values durability, beauty and sustainability.
- Durability: Strong and Durable construction built to last which includes solid wood construction and meticulous attention to detail with over 25 years of furniture manufacturing experience.
- Log Checking: Checking in wood is a natural common characteristic of White Cedar log homes and furniture. Most checks are an acceptable part of wood’s nature that add character to your logs. Checking occurs when moisture leaves the wood as it dries. Cedar is still one of nature’s wonders and has a mind of its own — undoubtedly the wood will show character wherever it wishes. That is the true beauty of our furniture. Truly– no two pieces are exactly alike. Checking is not a defect and is not subject to warranty. Checking does not affect the structural integrity of the furniture made from it.
Order your LogHeads 3 Drawer Nightstand today and add a touch of charm and style to your bedroom or cabin!